Preparing for that special day when your dream wedding plans come true require some careful planning. We’ll help you make your wedding in Vermont a wonderful, stress free event with great memories to last a lifetime. We’ve prepared this 120 page 8 x 10 book especially for your wedding and here is a list of what you will find inside. Not only does this make a great wedding planner, after the event, you will treasure it as a special memory book!
- Personalize your wedding planner with your name and wedding date
- Wedding planner dates, venue, budget, officiant, wedding party and notes & reminders sections
- Wedding budget planner section with over a dozen fields for florist, caterer, attire and many other options
- Special “12-9-6-3-1 Months Before” sections and “Things to Remember” pages so that you can record every detail
- The Big Day page for you to make note of the last minute details
- Wedding Planner, Photographer, Videographer, DJ and Wedding Party sections
- Get all the details recorded in the Florist section
- Wedding Cake, transportation, names and addresses and so much more…
Get Your Vermont Wedding Planner – A Checklist, Organizer & Much More at Amazon today!
Heads up: Our posts and pages may contain affiliate links. If you buy something though one of those links you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission, which helps keep Vermonter.com chugging along. Thanks!
Latest posts by Vermonter (see all)
- You Really Should Check out the Waterbury Reservoir For Fun - September 3, 2020
- Vermont Photography to Amaze and Delight People of All Ages - March 13, 2020
- Ready to Brew Your Own Beer Vermont Style? - March 10, 2020