Always wanted to start your own craft beer business or maybe just a few home brews, as a hobby? Craft beer is big business in Vermont and this 6 x 9, 112 page book will help get you started on the right path.
- Contains pages for writing down your beer recipes
- Complete detail pages for every beer recipe that you create, including brewing methods, date brewed, batch sizes and more.
- Schedule pages for mash and sparge, boil schedule and fermentation log
Get started today! This book is also a great gift for a friend or relative who’s been considering home brewing or starting a business. Order from Amazon today!
Latest posts by Vermonter (see all)
- You Really Should Check out the Waterbury Reservoir For Fun - September 3, 2020
- Vermont Photography to Amaze and Delight People of All Ages - March 13, 2020
- Ready to Brew Your Own Beer Vermont Style? - March 10, 2020