Autism in Vermont affects many families and there are many resources that support families with special needs. This 8 x 10, 150 page book will help you as a parent to document and measure progress with your child and his or her needs.
Below is some of what you will find within this book:
- List or resources and websites in Vermont that are available to support you and your child with special needs.
- My Child’s Goals – Speech and communication goals, Social skills goals, sensory goals.
- Activity Ideas – Fine motor activities, vestibular/proprioceptive, tactile, visual, auditory, oral
- Milestone Tracker
- Books to Read Together
24 Week Activities Log includes:
- Weekly Goals and Progress Tracker – speech & communication, sensory & O.T., vestibular, tactile and oral motor
- Weekly Appointments
- Weekly Reflection
- Weekly Activities
Heads up: Our posts and pages may contain affiliate links. If you buy something though one of those links you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission, which helps keep Vermonter.com chugging along. Thanks!
Latest posts by Vermonter (see all)
- Vermont Photography to Amaze and Delight People of All Ages - March 13, 2020
- Ready to Brew Your Own Beer Vermont Style? - March 10, 2020
- Your Vermont Wedding Planner – A Checklist, Organizer & Much More! - March 7, 2020