- There aren’t many real, native Vermonters living there.
- People from the Northeast Kingdom vacation “way down” in Burlington.
- Ethan Allen’s monument is here but he was a flatlander.
- Because Phish’s last concert was in Coventry.
- There are no holsteins or chainsaws anywhere to be seen.
- People from Burlington think the “Logger” is what a real Vermonter would be like.
- Burlington folk drink pricy bottled water. Real Vermonters get there’s free…from the tap!
- The Queen City has the highest per capita weirdo count in the state.
- No real Vermont town would vote for a mayor that wants to turn their town into a sanctuary for criminals.
- McDonald’s closed and left downtown Burlington. McDonalds never leaves anywhere (except Stowe, which ain’t really Vermont either!).
You might be interested in …
Willoughby Lake Monster and other Oddities
Willoughby Lake is a scenic body of water located in the northern Vermont town of Westmore, nestled between two mountains, Mt. Hor and Mt. Pisgah. In earlier years, the region was a well known and […]
Howard Stern and Judge Cashman
Someone from Vermont (not me!) called into the Howard Stern show on Sirius satellite radio the other day and mentioned the current controversy surrounding Judge Edward Cashman the other day. Robin Quivers hit it right […]
The Enigmatic Bread and Puppet Theatre of Glover, VT
The Bread and Puppet Theatre is well known throughout the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. They definitely added a bit of spice and excitement to local parades in the area. I never did get a chance […]
No comments to show.