- There aren’t many real, native Vermonters living there.
- People from the Northeast Kingdom vacation “way down” in Burlington.
- Ethan Allen’s monument is here but he was a flatlander.
- Because Phish’s last concert was in Coventry.
- There are no holsteins or chainsaws anywhere to be seen.
- People from Burlington think the “Logger” is what a real Vermonter would be like.
- Burlington folk drink pricy bottled water. Real Vermonters get there’s free…from the tap!
- The Queen City has the highest per capita weirdo count in the state.
- No real Vermont town would vote for a mayor that wants to turn their town into a sanctuary for criminals.
- McDonald’s closed and left downtown Burlington. McDonalds never leaves anywhere (except Stowe, which ain’t really Vermont either!).
You might be interested in …
Let’s get rich panning for gold in Vermont! As the saying goes, “there’s gold in them thar hills!“, but that was mainly out West. What many people do not know is that people have been […]
It’s not every day that you’re lucky enough to spot Elvis Presley leaning on his Cadillac in a small, Vermont town Driving through Bristol, VT on a lazy, September, Sunday afternoon and there was Elvis […]
“Mac’s Party” Vermont music festivals, triggered events that eventually culminated in Phish’s Coventry performance While Phish may have hosted perhaps the largest Vermont music festival, the Mac’s Party festivals were far more influential in changing […]