Man’s best friend is a loyal canine buddy that does not judge or criticize but loves us for who we are. This guide, notebook or journal is the perfect way to chronicle trips with your dog and add contact info for people and places you need to contact in case of emergencies.
- Handy 6 x 9 ruled notebook with pages for planning your trips, doodling or sketching or whatever!
- Pages to add important contact information for veterinarians, dog adoption centers, humane societies, dog trainers or perhaps “doggie daycares”.
- Carry this guide and notebook with you during all your trips with your canine buddy for safety as well as a personal journal of your adventures.
- Great sketchbook for kids and people of all ages to enjoy.
- The perfect book to chronicle lifetime memories of your canine best friend so that you never forget!
Find out more or order the Man’s Best Friend Dog Lovers Guide and Notebook only available at Amazon.
Heads up: Our posts and pages may contain affiliate links. If you buy something though one of those links you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission, which helps keep Vermonter.com chugging along. Thanks!
Latest posts by Vermonter (see all)
- You Really Should Check out the Waterbury Reservoir For Fun - September 3, 2020
- Vermont Photography to Amaze and Delight People of All Ages - March 13, 2020
- Ready to Brew Your Own Beer Vermont Style? - March 10, 2020