Haunted Vermont Ghost Hunters Notebook and Journal: Paranormal Investigation, Haunted House Journal and Exploration Tools Planner
This ghost hunter’s journal and logbook is the perfect gift for both amateur and professionals conducting research into the paranormal. This handy 8.5 x 11 book contains over 100 pages of entries for such research items such as:
- Investigation dates and times
- Location and events that have been known to occur
- Biographical section for each location visited
- Suspected entity information and events
- Recording of “cold spot” data and other observations
- Equipment used during the paranormal investigation
- Blank pages for broad notes, inserting photos, etc.
Whether you’re simply curious about ghosts, haunted places or those who have passed away this is a fun way to explore and document “the other side”. If you’re a serious paranormal researcher this journal planner is a must for every location investigated. Get it now at Amazon!
Heads up: Our posts and pages may contain affiliate links. If you buy something though one of those links you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission, which helps keep Vermonter.com chugging along. Thanks!
Latest posts by Vermonter (see all)
- Discover the Beautiful Champlain Islands During Any Season - September 28, 2021
- Enjoy a Gorgeous Vermont Day Trip to Mount Independence - June 30, 2021
- Enjoy A Fascinating Lake Memphremagog Cruise on the Northern Star - May 14, 2021