This Vermont gardening planner and journal will be a valuable resource for knowing when to plant sunflowers in Vermont, vegetables, fruits and much more. Keep track of the best flowers to grow in Vermont and when you should start planting seeds. This 8 x 10, 120 page journal contains everything you need to manage your garden.
- Monthly harvest calendar
- Gardening projects
- Produce budget
- Planting tracker
- Garden wish list & budget planner
- Seedlings tracker
- Weekly to do list and pest control tracker
- Sow and seed inventory and much more!
Heads up: Our posts and pages may contain affiliate links. If you buy something though one of those links you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission, which helps keep Vermonter.com chugging along. Thanks!
Latest posts by Vermonter (see all)
- Vermont Photography to Amaze and Delight People of All Ages - March 13, 2020
- Ready to Brew Your Own Beer Vermont Style? - March 10, 2020
- Your Vermont Wedding Planner – A Checklist, Organizer & Much More! - March 7, 2020