Vermont For Sale by Owner – Gorgeous Colonial in Milton, VT – $365,000
Stunning 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath Colonial in child friendly neighborhood. Pride of ownership inside and out.
- New architectural roof in 2013.
- 3263 square feet.
- Fresh paint and hardwood floors throughout.
- Entryway and Powder room with updated cork flooring.
- Updated kitchen with tile back-splash, new SS appliances, including gas range.
- Formal Dining room directly off the kitchen.
- Sunken LR with corner gas log FP.
- Large covered deck off Kitchen through French door provides plenty of shade for warm sunny days, or take a dip in the large in-ground.
- Desjoyaux heated swimming pool. All three bedrooms located on second floor.
- Taxes: $6395
- Large Owners Suite with sitting area, walk-in closet and owner’s suite bath.Two additional large bedrooms and main bath complete the second floor. Basement partially finished, ready to make it your own. Plenty of storage. 2 stall garage with basement and first floor access. .45 acres with seasonal flower and shrub gardens, front lawn irrigation system, deep set back lawn lined with 15 mature spruce trees for added privacy. Minutes from I-89 Exit 17, 15 minutes to Burlington. Vermont For Sale by Owner. Serious inquiries and pre-qualified buyers only. Call 802-363-2601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No text messages please.
The following two tabs change content below.
Vermonter.com was started back in the mid 1990's as a Vermont resource guide. Since then it has evolved into more of a quirky historical and unusual chronicle of off beat Vermont folklore, myths and legends. It's easy to create a Vermont resource but damn hard to corral all the "good stuff" in one place. But hey, I'm having fun! This website is best enjoyed on a dark, rainy day with a cup of coffee and a loyal dog (or cat) asleep at your feet. So enjoy and have fun. "There be WEIRD stuff here!" Comment below, if you dare!
Latest posts by Vermonter (see all)
- Fantastic Works of Art from the Adirondacks of New York - May 12, 2017
- The Recipe Box: Memory Is Its Own Kind of Fiction - December 13, 2016
- Get a Special Halloween Treat with Vermont’s Haunted History - October 27, 2016